MMB Manfred Math Bausanierung in Schöneiche
Welcome to the website of MMB Manfred Math Bausanierung GmbH
Concrete - Shotcrete - Natural stone facades - Clinker - Coating - Building construction
Sustainability is our business !
MMB Manfred Math Bausanierung was founded in 1994 by Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Manfred Math and has since then been active as a craft enterprise in the area of Berlin and Brandenburg. We are a medium-sized company and have years of experience in concrete restoration, coating work, building construction, clinker work, monument protection and building waterproofing.
In order to protect resources and the environment, we are primarily working in preservation and restoration of existing buildings. Quality, reliability and cost-effectiveness are our top priorities. We work closely with our clients and propose practical solutions. Even during the construction work, our specialists ensure continuous communication with the clients. Continuous training of our team keeps us up to date with the latest technology.
The public sector benefits from our services and know-how. We work exclusively with selected, environmentally friendly and long-proven products and provide our services only through professionally trained employees.
- Clinker and masonry work
- Natural stone facades
- Building construction
- Concrete restoration DAfStb
- Facade cleaning
- Coating from industrial rooms to parking decks
- Historic preservation
- Thermal insulation
- Reinforcement of building components
- Waterproofing with KMB and PMMA
Certificates & Memberships
Chamber of Crafts Frankfurt / Oder - East Brandenburg Region
Member Güteschutzgemeinschaft - concrete repair - Berlin-Brandenburg
BG Bau - Employer's Liability Insurance Association for the Construction Industry - Hanover District Office
VDE Berlin- Brandenburg
PQ VOB Association for prequalification for construction companies
TÜV Rheinland Berlin-Brandenburg Pfalz e.V.
Entry in the contractor and supplier directory (ULV) for construction contracts of the Senate Department for Urban Development and the Environment.
- German Concrete and Structural Engineering Association E. V. SIVV Certificates for Repair of Concrete Components
- German Accreditation Council DAR - Nozzle Guide Certificate
- TÜV monitoring contract according to § 19 I WHG (specialized companies)
- TÜV Akademie Berlin Brandenburg GmbH Test certificate WHG basic course for technically responsible persons of
- TÜV Academy Berlin Brandenburg GmbH Certificate specialized WHG advanced course for the application of coating systems
- BG Bau - Expertise for working in contaminated areas (DGUV regulation 101-004, 6A former BGR 128)
- Technical qualification TGRS 521 Artificial Mineral Fibers (KMF)
- Technical qualification TGRS 519 Annex 4 Work on asbestos cement products
- Work place safety according to RSA95, ZTV-SA according to MVAS 99
- BG Bau - Safety representative in the construction industry
- VDE certificate of competence for electrotechnically instructed persons (EUP)
- Certification for waterproofing using the crystallization method
- Certified specialists for subsequent cross-section sealing of building components
- KIWA proof of suitability 317/11 subsequent mortared-in reinforcement connections
- Certification for waterproofing with PMMA plastics
- Certification of suitability for the reinforcement of concrete components by bonding of CFRP lamellas or steel plates gem. DAfStb guideline (version 3/12)
- 18 Trained first aiders (at DRK)
Contact & Route
MMB Manfred Math Bausanierung GmbH
Berliner Str. 2
Member Güteschutzgemeinschaft - Concrete Repair - Berlin-Brandenburg
Certification construction prequalification